Rich Girls, I have very good news for you! A major cable network is now casting in LA and Orange Counties for the new show called “The Good Life”!
Everyone loves the good life — especially you! Maybe you live like a princess or maybe you only act like one; it matters not—point is, you deserve to be a princess! They are now searching for the most outrageous, over-the top ladies who are living large! Maybe you were born with a silver spoon or maybe everyone only thinks you were — either way, you’re A-List, baby! If your answer is “Yes” to at least 4 questions listed below, than you are the one for the “The Good Life” show!
- Is your closet full of designer clothes and shoes that would make Imelda cry?
- Do you carry your teacup Maltese as an accessory?
- Do you live in an amazing home with maids, a chef, a personal assistant or a driver?
- Is your job an intense social calendar and your hobby shopping at Gucci?
- Are you on the cutting edge of every trend and don’t miss a beat when it comes to Hollywood gossip?
- Do you live a lifestyle everyone envies?
You don’t shop sales, you don’t let rules get in the way of a good time and you love champagne! Your friends want to be you and you want to be famous. Attitude is everything — let’s show the world what its like to be you! To apply for the show go to: www.thegoodlifecasting.com
Briefly, they are looking for women (over the age of 21) with big personalities, flashy jewelry, designer clothes, etc. that live a luxurious lifestyle. You don’t necessarily have to be trust fund babies (although they love ’em!), but you need to put out the image of that lifestyle and own it — think Paris Hilton style with a ‘don’t screw with me’ attitude!
I am now thinking of applying for this casting ;) who knows maybe this is my chance to become famous ;)
For more information, contact: Priscilla@thegoodlifecasting.com 818.325.6918
To be considered, you must be over the age of 21.
Subscribe to Rich Girl’s Club via email or RSS to get more great posts like this one.
Join Rich Girl’s Club on Facebook! :)