This weekend first Christmas parties will kick start the festive season and so it is time to put together our dress to impress outfits. This year I love gold color in dresses and accessories, that’s why please check out my 5 carefully combined style sets. Christmas and New Years Eve parties require a great variety of dress codes depending on the formality of the event. There will be office parties, Charity Galas, parties at golf or tennis clubs, Great Gatsby inspired events and other unexpected invitations. So, my 5 gold dress to impress outfits will get you covered. If you love gold color this Holiday season as much as I do, of course. Anyway, check out these outfits and let me know your thoughts.
1. Herve Leger Gold Bandage Dress
To tell you the truth, I am starting to get over bandage dresses. Firstly, because my body shape is not made for this type of dresses. But also because they all seem the same, no matter what color, right? Although this gold piece still makes me want to put dieting as a first point on my resolutions list for 2014. :)
1. Dress: Tejana Coated Gold Metalic Bandage dress by Hervé Léger 2. Shoes: by Jimmy Choo Abel Patent Leather Pumps 3. Clutch: Balmain Gold Embroidered Leather & Sueade Clutch 4. Necklace: Lee Angel Jewelry Multi Flower Statement Necklace 5. Earrings: Alexis Bittar Antibes Watery Drop Chandelier Earrings
2. Emilio Pucci Embellished Lace Dress
I love everything about this set – the dress, shoes, earrings, clutch and even ring :) This is the kind of outfit I want to wear right now, now matter what Christmas event!
1. Dress: Emilio Pucci Embellished Lace Dress 2. Shoes: Monique Lhuillier Ankle Strap Sandals 3. Clutch: DOLCE & GABBANA Sequin Flower Dolce Bag 4. Earrings: DOLCE & GABBANA Cross Clip Earrings 5. Ring: DANIELA DE MARCHI CONTAMINAZIONI
3. Michael Kors Jacquard Cocktail Dress
This is a perfect ensemble for any office or Christmas party with clients. Very chic, sexy and at the same time reserved.
1. Dress: Michael Kors Jacquard Belted Dress in Olive Multi 2. Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Boxcalf Pointed Toe Pumps in Gold Metallic 3. Clutch: Emilio Pucci Silk Blend Box Clutch in Black/Pink 4. Earrings: Alexis Bittar Durban Small Stripe Earring in Black 5. Bracelet: Alexis Bittar Jardin De Papillon Cuff
4. Zuhair Murad Gold Gown
Zuhair Murad is definitely the dress to impress designer. All his creations are worth to be seen on the red carpet of any major event. Needless to say, that if you are going to wear this particular dress, the one person who everyone will remember – is you!
1. Dress: Zuhair Murad Beaded Evening Gown in Black 2. Shoes: Sergio Rossi Metallic Leather Cutout Toe Stilettos in Gold/Platinum 3. Clutch: Emilio Pucci Silk Blend Box Clutch in Black/Pink 4. Earrings: Juicy Couture Feather Drop Earrings 5. Bracelet: Juicy CouturePave Feather Drama Bangle Bracelet
5. Jovani Embellished Strapless Dress
And finally the epitome of glamour :) I don’t know what else to add. Would be great to have an opportunity to wear a dress like this one at least once in a lifetime.
1. Dress: Jovani Embellished Strapless Gown 2. Shoes: JIMMY CHOO 100MM Lang Metallic Calfskin Sandals 3. Clutch: Bottega Veneta Knot Gold-plated Box Clutch 4. Earrings: FEDERICA RETTORE Rose Gold Earrings 5. Bracelet: ISHARYA Carnelian Brass Filigree Statement Cuff
So, rich girls, what do you think about these style sets? All these impressive outfits should be complemented by a matching festive hairstyle and makeup, of course. Is there anything you like the most? Don’t forget to share your opinion in the comments below. And have a wonderful Holiday party season!
Subscribe to Rich Girl’s Club via email or RSS to get more great posts like this one.
Join Rich Girl’s Club on Facebook!