This is a true Holiday gift for me! My 2nd article is featured in the Holiday related “Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup” on the International Fashion Bloggers website. I am super proud and happy! So far I submitted two articles and both of them were featured! This is amazing news for me and now I can relax and enjoy the Holidays and be in a festive mood. I think I deserved it :) Bring it on 2015! Cheers for new exciting things on RichClubGirl.com
Holiday Home Stretch
We’re wrapping up things up for this year, some of us quite literally! But others, well, we’re still frantically trying to figure out to get that you-know-who who’s hard to shop for. Anyway, this week, we’re a bit focused on the holidays, as that’s all many of us can think of. But not to worry, it’s only for about a week or so!
Links a la Mode: December 18th
- Affordorable: Is Matching Your Bag and Shoes Seriously Uncool?
- An Old Story: 5 Years of Style Blogging
- Cat Eye and Skinny Jeans: Glam Gadget Holiday Gift Guide
- Dresscode:HighFashion: High Fashion Gifts for Men
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Jane Austen Gift Guide
- Head2Heels: And Four Years of Style Blogging
- Everyday Starlet: What’s in my Christmas Stocking?
- Fashion Trends and More: What to Wear to a Holiday Party
- Les Assorties: Wtalent: Magdalena Koziej
- ModaVracha’s Spot: The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil Review
- Ms. Fabulous: Coco Rocha’s Master Class in the Study of Pose
- MsYOLEE: Menswear Gift Guide
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: British Fashion Awards 2014
- Rich Girl Club: 7 Christmas and New Year Outfit Ideas
- Sew Overdressed: How to Make Your Holiday Outfit Pop
- Style Bizarre: Last Minute Sustainable Holiday Gift Ideas
- That Sask Girl: Why I Love Blogging
- Thriftanista in the City: Frugal and Fabulous for the Holidays
- TLV Birdie: Bohemian Winter Outfit
- We Are Ready Made: Madonna De Proust