So happy and proud that my article has been selected out of more than 60 submissions in the latest Links a la Mode feature! It definitely calls for celebration!
Every day we get bombarded with conflicting messages. “Accept yourself!” then, “Do better!” OK. Do I accept myself, or do I try to be better? Ug. Who knows? Anyway, even if you’re not sure which direction to go, being positive about it will make your journey a lot nicer. This week we get down to the essence of style. No, that’s not your wardrobe… it’s YOU. So take a deep breath, and read these posts, you’ll find yourself feeling a lot better.
Links a la Mode: July 3rd
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Blake Lively
- A Pretty Thought: How to Make Your Fashion Blog More Personal
- Attire Club: 25 Best Looks From Milan Mens Fashion Week
- Couture Crush: Perfect Summer Lips: 3concepteyes Review
- Jolly Caucus Race: Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Dublin Pride
- Mode Plus: How to Choose Your Style
- Modmod: How to Ride a Bike in a Skirt
- Ms.Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Award Winners 2014
- Peace Love Sequins: How to Start a Fashion Blog
- Petitie Mode Fille: Is Topshop Makeup Worth It?
- Rich Club Girl: 7 Independence Day BBQ Outfits
- Save Spend Splurge: Do You Worry About How Pretty You Are?
- Savoir Style: 10 Polished Ways to Wear Crop Tops
- Style Sizzle: 9 Things Mean Girls Taught Me About Style
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: How to Stop Being a Compulsive Shopper
- The Glambition: Try it.. Graphic Eyeliner
- The Stylamiss: How I Love My Curls, Even If They’re Not Like Solange
- Trend Survivor: The Chunky Heel & How to Wear It
- Try It On Me: Anatomy of The Perfect Beach Bag
- We Are Ready Made: The Summer Rave of Raf Simmons