Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Luck of the Irish to you! And traditionally my ideas of the best St. Patrick’s Day outfits. This year I prefer much more feminine look, so this Bottega Veneta crepe dress was the perfect find. I also love the rock’n’roll felt hat from the Saint Laurent’s SS15 collection. Can’t find the better occasion to wear this hat other than Paddy’s day (by the way I just found out that it is correct to say Paddy’s Day and not Patty’s). And, of course, Valentino lock mini bag is perfect in any colour, don’t you agree? Check out these 3 style sets and please let me know what do you think. You know that you can always share your own look of the day in the comments below.
1. Bottega Veneta Crepe Dress With Appliqué
2. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Shoulder Bag
3. Oliver Peoples Sofee Sunglasses
4. Jimmy Choo Alia Lace and Snakeskin Pumps
5. Oscar de la Renta Coral Spiral Earrings