Not only reading a story about someones success motivates you to do something great in your life, but also quotes of successful and smart people will help you keep focused on your goal.
I have collected the most (to my mind) motivating quotes on success, which I hope you will find helpful. If you have any good quotes which you think could be interesting to our readers, please leave them in the comments below.
Ok, so here are some quotes on success:
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.–William James
- Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.–Will Rogers
- In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.–Theodore Roosevelt
- Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.–Charles F. Kettering, Engineer and Inventor
- There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.–Mario Cuomo
- The road to success runs uphill.–Willie Davis
- Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.–Dan Stanford
- A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.–Nolan Bushnell, Founder of Atari Computer
- Fear is the result of a lack of confidence. A lack of confidence is the result of not knowing what you can do. A lack of knowing what you can do is caused by a lack of experience. A lack of experience is caused by a lack of doing something new.–Dale Carnegie
- Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.–Sir Winston Churchill
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.–Michael Althsuler
- The only certain means of success is to render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.–Og Mandino
And my favorite is by Mark Twain:
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
I wish you live your life to the fullest and become very successful, rich and happy one day!
Keep on going!
Subscribe to Rich Girl’s Club via email or RSS to get more great posts like this one.
Join Rich Girl’s Club on Facebook! :)