Fringe crossbody bags is the most fun handbag trend this spring. Especially when they are available in burst of colors. Whether you choose bright tassels or smooth suede hues, your total look will be much more interesting if you add fringed bag. And if I am a bit cautious with fringe in clothing, except for the Great Gatsby inspired party dresses, but I absolutely love the idea of the fringe crossbody bag. That’s why I have selected a few examples of the most interesting handbags for girls, who don’t want to risk a lot, but still want to stay on-trend. These 7 fringe crossbody bags you can wear in any life’s situation: to the office, party, day in the city. Just pick one from the list and you won’t be disappointed.
7 Fringe Crossbody Bags For Spring
1. Gamine Saddle Yellow Fringe Crossbody Bag by Grace
Buy Here: Yellow Fringe Handbag by GRACE
2. Voyage Boho Fringe Bucket Bag by Diane von Furstenberg
3. Essex Blue Fringe Crossbody Mini Bucket Bag by Milly
Buy Here: Mini Fringe Crossbody Bag by Milly
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Ginny Shoulder Bag with Fringe
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Bianca Flap Cross Body Bag with Fringe
6. Barbara Bui Cross Body Black Fringe Bag
Buy Here: Fringed Bag by Barbara Bui
7. Rebecca Minkoff Finn Crossbody Bag
Buy Here: Finn Crossbody Bag by Rebecca Minkoff
What do you think about these trendy bags? Is there any which you like the most? If you check your closet now, what kind of bags dominate it: crossbody, clutch, tote, backpack? Please share your opinion in the comment section below.
Subscribe to RichClubGirl.com updates via email or RSS to never miss great posts like this one.
Join Rich Girl’s Club on Facebook! :)